Monday, January 3, 2022

It will be done for them by my Father in Heaven

Monday 03Jan2022

Today I am reminded from Matthew chapter 18 in my New Testament reading that whenever we assemble together and agree in prayer, our Father in Heaven will answer our prayers. This is because "where two or three" come together in the name of our Lord Iesus, our Lord is among us.

Matthew 18:19 - 20  BBE  Bible in Basic English
19 Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
20 For where two or three are come together in my name, there am I among them.

Brothers and Sisters in the Anointed One, let us assemble and pray together in the name of our Lord Iesus. Our requests will be done by our Father in Heaven.