Tuesday, February 2, 2021

In what way is Iesou ONE with God?

Tuesday 2021.02.02
Reading from John Chapter 14 ASV

In what way is our Lord Iesou ONE with God?

Earlier, in John 10:30 ASV, we read "I and the Father are one."
Today, in John 14 we encounter a verse that gives us understanding on John 10:30,

John 14:20 ASV
In that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Also further on in John 17, we read

John 17:20, 21 ASV
Neither for these only do I pray, but for them also that believe on me through their word; that they may all be one; *even as* thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us: that the world may believe that thou didst send me.

From the John 14:20 and 17:21, we can see that our Lord Iesou is ONE with God, his Father and our Father, in the SAME way that we are ONE with him.