Monday, August 24, 2020

Stand before the Anointed, Kneel before God.

Monday 2020.08.24

Reading from Romans Chapter 14

Stand before the Anointed, Kneel before God.

One day we shall all stand before the judgment seat of the Anointed One, to be judged.

And on that day, every knee shall bow before God. That is, we shall all kneel before God our Father in Heaven. And every tongue (or language) shall confess to God, the God and Father of our Lord Iesou the Anointed.

This is how we shall give account of ourselves to God.

Romans 14:10 - 12 KJV

10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.


Isaiah 45:23 KJV

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.


Isaiah 45:23 - 25 LXX

By myself I swear, righteousness shall surely proceed out of my mouth; my words shall not be frustrated; that to me every knee shall bend, and every tongue shall swear by God, 24 saying, Righteousness and glory shall come to him: and all that remove them from their borders shall be ashamed. 25 By the Lord shall they be justified, and in God shall all the seed of the children of Israel be glorified.