Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thanksgiving: public toilets at Kampar Railway Station


I had to use the public toilets about 25 minutes before the train arrives, quite reluctantly because it's narrow, dirty and smelly.

Prayed for God's providence as I walked down the corridors leading to the toilet, particularly about finding a space to put my heavy backpack in the damp, narrow cubicle.

Well, I wondered if my prayer would make any difference at all!

On entering the toilet there was a notice pasted on the door of the WC saying "ROSAK. Sila Guna tandas OKU . . ."

At first I was thinking it might be the will of the Lord that I should use the toilet on board the train, which again I'm not too keen about.

Then as I passed by the OKU toilet I noticed that it was clean, dry and very spacious indeed. I could put my bag down safely in a clean place.

Praise the Lord. He has indeed ordered circumstances for me even before I stepped into Kampar Railway Station this morning.

In everything give thanks to our Father in Heaven, throughout Our Lord Iesou the Anointed One.