Friday, March 22, 2013

How Trinitarians learned trinity.


Everyone who believes in the doctrine of the Trinity, who insists that the Messiah Yeshua (Iesous Christos) is part of a triune God, who vehemently condemns others and ridicule others for not believing the Trinity, yes, virtually every Trinitarian Christian was led into believing this dangerous pagan doctrine by some Trinitarian who in turn were taught by other similar Trinitarian.

Likewise, from the first day I turned to God almighty, I was taught by several dear Christian friends that God is 3-in-1, a triune God. Thus began my journey as a trinitarian believer, a journey which started in the year 1977, lasting right through most of 2009, reinforced by many preachers and Christian books along the way.

For more than three decades, I did not question this doctrine, but instead assumed it must be divine truth. I was also taught to question any individual, church or organisation that did not subscribe to this strange doctrine (which did not seem strange at all to me at that time), regarding them all as heretical cults.

I even went so far as to complain to my pastor about an elderly church member who had told me that he didn't believe in the trinity, leading to this gentleman leaving the church and never coming back.

In fact, the doctrine of the trinity became a basis of my interpretation and understanding of the New Testament. In other words, I did not learn Trinity using the New Testament. Instead, I learned New Testament using the Trinity!

By the grace of God our Father in Heaven, one day in October 2009, I came across a book entitled, "Biblical Monotheism" that pointed out how the New Testament apostles and believer believed in the Only True God, just like the Jews have for thousands of years. I woke up to the fact that our Messiah is a Jew. His disciples and apostles were Jews. The early believers were Jews. Yes, in fact, all their holy scriptures are Jewish scriptures!

For the last two and a half years, I have searched the New Testament over and over again, without the predisposition of Trinitarian thinking indoctrinated into me by my early Christian friends. I am convinced, beyond a shadow of doubt, that there is no Trinity in the New Testament.

Until today, I have not come across any trinitarian Christian who believes in the trinity because of his or her own reading of the New Testament. Instead, and my I reiterate, virtually every one of them was led into this belief by some other trinitarian.

My dear Christian brothers and sisters who believe in the Trinity, I urge you to read the New Testament all over again for yourselves.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Master Yeshua the Anointed One (Kurio Iesous Christos).


Ephesians 1:3 NKJV
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,


Acts 5:29-31
We must obey God rather than men. The God of our fathers raised Jesus whom you killed by hanging him on a tree. God exalted him at his right hand as Leader and Savior, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins.